Images of Adventure

Entrance to the ruins....
artwork by, Maciej Wojtalan
All signed up for a running a 5th Ed campaign starting in October, but I'm warming up by running a one-off Labyrinth Lord conversion of Expedition to the Barrier Peaks. Since I've only got 4 hours to run the module, I'm currently re-doing the maps so that the party won't have to search 100+ empty rooms on every damned level. I'm all for empty rooms in dungeons, but the plethora that come with the module would make it frustrating as hell for modern players, and completely unplayable as a one off.

Rather than show the players some of the stuffier, old-tymey pic that come with the module was to find newer ones when I can.

Lazer-Wand, which should still confuse the the players, especially if I leave one in the med-bay.
Prop replica from Blake's 7
Say hello to the new Security-droid!
Maximilian from The Black Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment