Wonderful Wednesdays

Going through my files I realize that I have quite a number pics I've collected of my favourite super-hero of all time, Ms. Lynda Carter. When I was a kid there weren't a lot of media options for comic book fans. There was the cartoon Spiderman, the Bixby Incredible Hulk TV series, and Wonder Woman. As a result all three are still my favoutite heroes, but the thing that really caught my attention, besides the idea that all you needed to do to become a superhero was to spin in place, was Ms. Carter herself. 

Deciding I should do something with the pictures I've collected and inspired by HeroPress: Wonder Woman Wednesdays, I'm going to post a pic every Wednesday, and no gallery of Wonder Woman pictures would be complete without this masterpiece. 
I still want to be able to turn into a superhero by just spinning in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment