The Cheap DM: Fungal Forest 2 - Laying in Supplies

All in I figure I spent between 40-50$ on this. Honestly, its at least 10$ than I was hoping to spend, but its my first build and I chalk a lot of that inexperience. I ended buying too much of some things that I didn't need, and had to go back for things I didn't think of at first. Everything is from the Dollarstore or Walmart. 

The bulk of the project is made out of Playdoh and a bag of plastic Easter Eggs. The eggs had jelly-beans inside and I ended up making use of those as well.

Other purchases included:
-Growing Crystal kit and a Slime Kit. One was partially useful, one was not and neither was worth it in the end.
-Some plastic aquarium plants. The best purchase by far and I'm only looking to get more.  
-Mini-strings of LED flowers and required batteries. 
-Bag of glow-in-the-dark plastic pebbles. Good colour, lousy at the glow-in-the-dark part. 
-Paint, brushes, carving tools
-Silly Putty and a row of green-pompoms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment