The Cheap DM: Fungal Forest 3 - The Build Begins

The green pom-poms are just stuck with white glue. I later covered the spots with paint, which helped them stand out more.

I quite liked how this wall turned out, even if some of the jelly-beans kept popping out their holes as the sugar reacted the playdoh. The shell would start to melt and they'd slide out if they could. 

I did a couple of these root-like tendrils, but I as never happy with results. 

Cluster of plastic eggs. The goop is glow-n-the-dark silly putty, which I didn't end up using.

Glowing stones and yellow jellybeans. You can see here where the moisture in the playdoh started pulling the sugar out of the jelly beans. It actually produced a decent slimey effect.

I was running out of ideas at this point so I just crushed some green playdoh between my fingers and dropped it on a mushed blue wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment